Each time you ‘share’ our “Are you with us?” ad on Facebook during December, January and February you’ll go into the draw to win a $500 deposit into your WCU account. And each month gives you a new chance to win!
Find us on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/warwickcreditunion/
1. To be eligible for entry, the Facebook user must publicly ‘share’ the relevant promotional 'Are you with us' Warwick Credit Union (WCU) Facebook ad/post to their timeline or to a page that they manage before the closing date of the draw.
2. WCU Staff are eligible to enter.
3. Limited to one entry per ‘share’ per draw period.
4. The monthly random draw will be held within 7 days after the draw closing date.
5. The promotion will provide a total of $1500 in prizes. Prizes will be awarded in the form of 3 x $500 prize draws (one draw for the month of December 2017, one draw for the month of January 2018 and one draw for the month of February 2018).
6. One prize of $500 will be awarded per draw period.
7. Each prize of $500 will be awarded in the form of a deposit into a Warwick Credit Union account. If the winner does not have an existing account with WCU, they will need to open an account in order to receive their prize.
8. The winner will be notified via Facebook messaging. The winner must contact WCU within 7 days of notification in order to claim their prize. If they fail to do so, WCU reserves the right to withdraw the prize and award it to a new winner via a repeat draw.
9. The winner agrees to WCU publicising the win via social media and other media.
10. All decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. WCU reserves the right to end the promotion at any time.
12. The Closing Date for entry into the December Draw is 31st December 2017 - 11pm AEST.
13. The Closing Date for entry into the January Draw is 31st January 2018 – 11pm AEST.
14. The Closing Date for entry into the February Draw is 28th February 2018 – 11pm AEST.
We have added new clauses to the Electronic Access Facilities & ePayments Conditions of Use section for Osko Payments, namely:
Sectio 23 : Using Osko
Section 24 : Processing Osko Payments
Section 25 : Scheduled & Recurring Osko Payments
Section 27 : Authority to Recover Mistaken or Misdirected Payments
The most significant change is Section 27 where you authorise us to recover mistaken or misdirected payments made to your account and return the payment to the payer.
You will be bound by these changes when you make your first Osko Payment.
If you are having trouble accessing Internet Banking, you may be running Internet Explorer with a version older than V9.
Please be aware that over the last few weeks there have been some instances of local residents receiving scam telephone calls. In a recent case, the callers are claiming to be from Warwick Credit Union and advising that the Credit Union has overcharged the member. The caller then says that the government have brought out a rule to ensure this money is returned.