Insurance through CGU

Cash Passport Platinum Mastercard

Increase font size Decrease font size

Home and Contents Insurance

Attention: open in a new window. Print

How much cover do I need?

CGU’s step-by-step guide will help you estimate how much home building and contents insurance cover you really need.

Warwick Credit Union partners with CGU in providing home and contents insurance.

Get a quote


Retrieve a saved quote


  • Pay fortnightly or monthly for no extra cost
  • New-for-old cover for contents
  • Motor burnout (fusion) cover automatically included
  • Food spoilage covered*
  • Accidental loss or accidental damage covered (Accidental damage only)
  • Automatic Flood cover
  • Open air cover for contents provided
  • Special valuables cover available
  • Liability cover up to $20 million
  • Cost of alternative accommodation covered (for up to 12 months)^
  • Fine art, paintings and works of art automatically covered (up to $20,000 per item)
  • Unlike some others, CGU home and contents insurance policies do not apply average or co-insurance clauses (which is a penalty applied if your items are underinsured) when you contribute to claims if you are underinsured.


Home & Contents insurance is provided through our partnership with CGU. Get a quick online quote today or contact us to organise a quote for you.


Get a quote


Retrieve a saved quote

Key Fact Sheets


If you have any questions, please contact us

Warwick Credit Union ABN 98 087 651 116 (WCU) acts under its own Australian Financial Services Licence No. 240556 and under an agreement with the insurer, Insurance Australia Limited ABN 11 000 016 722 Australian Financial Services Licence No. 227681, trading as CGU Insurance (CGU). CGU Home and Contents Insurance are issued by CGU. This is general advice only and does not take into account your personal circumstances. You should consider your personal circumstances and the Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) available from any WCU branch before deciding whether to buy or to hold the product.